Thursday, June 2, 2016

Strength Training

I pondered over why it's so difficult for me to complete workouts.

And then it hit me.
I wasn't strong enough.

Strength training.

Saitama got his powers purely through strength training

That's what I need.
That's what every Karate practitioner needs.
And I'm not talking about weight lifting,
But callisthenics. 

I went to this website which listed some workout plans.
Out of them I selected two which I will consecutively attempt:

To transition between the two I will turn to Kenpo Karate.
Apparently this endurance workout is derived from them.

At some point I also want to achieve 100 push ups.
Back in the day,
When I used to train somewhat regularly,
My maximum number of push-ups was about 60.

Anyway, I hope this helps one of my readers.
Above all, I hope it will help me.

For the rest of the day, I will try a hand-stand.
And of course I'm not putting flexibility training on hold.

Me in a few months time... hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment